MNB offers Online Banking through Quicken® and QuickBooks® financial software to manage your finances. Both options are available at no charge.
Quicken® Direct Connect
MNB Online banking through Quicken Direct Connect allows you to automatically update your transactions through Quicken without having to download and import a file manually.
To set up an account for Online Banking with Quicken Direct Connect:
- Open Quicken and choose Tools > Add Account.
- Click the type of account you want to set up.
- After you choose the type of account you want to add, you will see the financial institution selection screen. Type the bank name to filter the list.
- When you find MNB, select it and click Next.
- Quicken will now display a login screen. Use your MNB Online Banking username and password to connect to your account.
QuickBooks® Web Connect
MNB Online Banking through QuickBooks Web Connect allows you to download account information into QuickBooks, which gives you the power to manage your business more effectively.
To set up an account for Online Banking with QuickBooks Web Connect:
- Log into Online Banking and download your transactions. Choose “QuickBooks Web Connect (*.QBO)” and save the file to your computer.
- Open QuickBooks and your Company file.
- Choose Banking menu > Bank Feeds > Import Web Connect File. Navigate to and select the file you downloaded, then click Open.
- Click Use an Existing QuickBooks Account if you have an appropriate account in the Chart of Accounts. If you don’t have an account yet, click Create a new QuickBooks account and enter a name for that account.
- Click Continue and click OK to confirm and finish.
For assistance, please see the Quicken® and QuickBooks® Getting Started Guides:
Getting Started Guide for Quicken (Windows)
Getting Started Guide for Quicken (Mac)
Getting Started Guide for QuickBooks (Windows)
Getting Started Guide for QuickBooks (Mac)
Quicken® and QuickBooks® are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc.