Making your active life a little easier is important to us. Mobile Banking can help.
Mobile Banking is a free service* for all MNB customers. You must first be enrolled in Online Banking to sign up for Mobile Banking. Enroll in Online Banking.
Mobile Banking App
Your MNB accounts are at your fingertips with our Mobile Banking App. It’s secure, simple and convenient.
- Instantly access real-time account balances
- View recent transaction history
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds between your MNB accounts
- View, change and cancel scheduled payments
- Send money to other people through PopMoney
- Locate a branch or ATM by specific address or current location
If you have an iPhone® or Android® smartphone simply search your device's app store for "MNB Mobile." Then enter your username for your Online Banking account, answer one of your security questions, and input your password. Once you have logged into the app, it will be set up for your device and you will only have to input your password the next time you open the app.
Use your smartphone to tap, snap and deposit checks into your MNB account! Here's how:
On the back of each check, sign your name and write “For deposit only”
Log into Mobile Banking using your smartphone or tablet
Select Deposits at the bottom of the app
Select the account you wish to deposit into and enter the check amount you are depositing
Take a photo of the front and back of your check and click Next and confirm your deposit details
To review your pending deposit, go to Deposits and tap on Deposit History.
Learn more about Mobile Deposit
MNB Smart Card
Control where, when, and how your debit card is used with the MNB Smart Card app.
Learn more about MNB Smart Card
Apple Pay™ and Google Pay™
Add your MNB Visa® Debit Card to your digital wallet and start making purchases with your smartphone at thousands of merchants. When you pay using Mobile Wallet services, you don’t share the information contained on your card. It's simple, convenient and secure:
- Your mobile device sends a unique, one-time passcode to the merchant’s terminal that doesn't contain actual card information like your name or card number.
- Ensure that the app is installed on your mobile device, and if not go to your app store to see if it’s available for download.
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to load your card information to the app.
Learn more about Mobile Wallet
Mobile Text Banking
You don't need Internet access on your phone to take advantage of Mobile Banking. With a text-enabled mobile phone you can:
- View real-time account balances
- View recent transaction history
To enroll in Mobile Text Banking, first log into your Online Banking account. Once logged in, click on the "Options" link in the main navigation menu. Scroll down to the Mobile Banking section and complete the form. A text message will be sent to your mobile device with instructions for logging into Mobile Text Banking.
Mobile Bill Pay
Now you can pay the bills you have set up through Online Bill Pay from anywhere your phone goes. Just select your payee from the list, enter the amount, payment date and confirm. Never miss a payment again. You can also view and modify pending payments. Mobile Bill pay is available to all Online Bill Pay users.
Popmoney is a quick, secure way to send money to anyone who has an account at a bank or credit union in the United States. You can use Popmoney to pay the babysitter, cover your share of the lunch tab, go in on a gift, lend money to a friend and so much more. All you need is the email address or mobile phone number of the person you want to pay. Text and/or data charges may apply. Payment fees may apply.
Mobile Banking Security
MNB takes many steps to ensure your information is secure, protecting you from fraud and identity theft. We use the latest technology to ensure that your accounts are kept confidential. Below is a summary of how we protect your information while using Mobile Banking.
- 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information
- Your Password is required each time you log in
- Account numbers are masked for your protection
- App automatically signs out when inactive
*Mobile web access is required for this level of service. Standard text rates apply from your phone provider. Mobile Banking is only available for use with Personal Online Banking accounts. Mobile banking does not provide access to Online Business accounts.