No matter what your long-term savings strategy, we can help make your money work for you.
The core component of any financial portfolio is a savings account. When you want the flexibility to easily add and withdraw funds, while earning interest, a Traditional Savings account is the ideal account.
- A low initial deposit is required
- Competitive interest rate
- Make unlimited deposits to your account at any time
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Maximize your earnings securely, with the flexibility to pick your own term! If you want a guaranteed, rewarding return on your investment, CDs are the ticket.
- Choice of terms ranging from 32 days to 5 years
- CDs may be opened for as little as $500 ($250 on selected term)
- Interest is added to the CD quarterly
- Interest paid by check or can be credited to another account monthly, quarterly, or at CD maturity (some restrictions may apply)
- Early withdrawals may be assessed a penalty
Youth Savings Accounts
Teach your child the value of saving by opening a Youth Savings Account. As the custodian for the account, you'll have access to the account and the ability to transfer money electronically from your account to theirs.
Health Savings Account
A Health Savings Account allows individuals with a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) to pay for qualified medical expenses like prescriptions, co-pays, dental care, eye care and more. Contributions earn interest and may help you save on taxes.1 Not only will your contributions to the account roll over from year to year, but the money you save will be available to you at any time. We make it easy to pay for medical expenses like doctors visits and prescriptions with our HSA Debit Card.2
An IRA is an account which allows you to save for retirement with tax-free growth or on a tax-deferred basis. There are two main types: Traditional and Roth. Whether you're just getting started or have been saving for years, an IRA is a safe and secure way to invest your retirement funds.
- Consult your tax advisor.
- HSA debit card can be used at any medical service/product provide that accepts Visa.